Purchasing a property is most likely the biggest financial decision you will ever make. Whether this is your first purchase or you are an experienced buyer, this decision must be made carefully
Why Do You Want To Buy?
Are you tired of paying rent? Have you decided to pay your own mortgage and not your landlord’s? Have you outgrown your current home? Are you looking for an investment portfolio? Are you looking for a rental property? Would you like a larger yard? Would you rather live in a different area? Do you want to shorten your commute? Having a clear sense of your reasons for buying will help you choose the right property.
Has Your Income Grown?
Property ownership is an excellent investment; whether you are looking for your dream home, a rental property, or to expand your investment portfolio. Owning real estate is one of the least risky ways to build equity or to obtain a greater return on your initial investment.
What to expect when you buy a home…
- Schedule an appointment with the Karen Kull Team to determine your Wants and Needs.
- Meet with the Karen Kull Team to discuss the Home Buying Process and Current Market Trends.
- GET PRE-APPROVED with a lender of your choice. A pre-approval letter will enable you to look at homes with confidence.
- LET’s GO SHOPPING for your dream home.
- MAKE AN OFFER- We will guide you through making the right offer on your dream home.
- Order a Home Inspection. We will discuss/negotiate any repairs from the home inspection.
- Your lender will order an appraisal on your behalf.
- Your Loan is approved and you have received a Clear to Close.
- CLOSING DAY- Just prior to signing the paperwork for your loan and new home, you will do a walk through of the home.
- CONGRATULATIONS!! You are the proud new owner of your dream home!